Tuesday 11 November 2008

Best of British luck...

I must be a sucker for punishment, because I've submitted a post in for another blogging carnival (and no, I didn't win the last one. Try, try, and try and again - just call me Robert the Bruce). There is a difference this time though: this is the Best of British Bloggers carnival.

Check the link below for some brilliant bloggers - and enjoy!

http://www.londonmumsblog.com/2008/11/the-best-of-the-british-mummy-bloggers-carnival.html

And whilst we're on the subject, I'm hosting the next one on 25th November. If you would like to participate send a link to what you consider to be your best post of the last 4 weeks to:

pottymummy@gmail.com

And don't worry - I will remind you closer to the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on - you know you want to...