Friday 19 April 2013

Things Boy #2 has seen whilst travelling in Greece...

Following on from yesterday's post, I thought I would share one of Boy #2's diary entries for earlier this week with you...

Tuesday

 I went to Greece. in the morning I saw an ant in the bath.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

wen I was in the bath I saw red ants


So that's it, Greece.  A 7 year old's take on one of the oldest civilisations on earth reduced to an encounter with an insect...

Please note: All spelling and punctuation is diarist's own.

More may follow.



3 comments:

  1. I saw an ant in the bath when I was in Greece too. Doubt it was the same one though... do ants live for over 12 years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We get similar kinds of comments in the boys travel journals - having an ice cream for instance is much more exciting than the fact they saw alligators in the wild....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa - well, it was pretty big. Could have been twelve, I suppose...

    NVG, THAT's why I gt them to write the diary. So they remember the gators (or whatever). I had of course been assuming they would include in the diary in the first place, tho'.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...